> Business Directory
> Events Calendar
> Garbage & Compost
> Maps & Facts
> Sign Up for E-News
> Town Hall News
> Website Links
> Contact Us
> Financial Services
> Support Services
> Core Services
> Public Works
> Parks & Sportsfields
> Municipal/Emergency Services
Contact - Support Services for information on all cemetery services.
Located just south of Olds on the west side of Highway 2A, the Olds Cemetery is owned and maintained by the Town of Olds.
- Fees for grave Opening and Closing vary depending on the type of burial, the time of year, and the time of day and day of week.
- Opening and Closing of graves should take place between 8.00 am and 3.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- No burials are permitted on Sunday. If burial service is required after 3.30 pm or on a Saturday or a Statutory Holiday, additional fees will apply.
- Burial orders must reach Town Office two full working days (48 hours) before burial is to take place.
- Permits must be obtained from the Town of Olds for all interments, disinterments and monument placements.
- There are restrictions on size, location and material of monuments.
- Maintenance of Monuments is the responsibility of the family of the deceased.
- Costs and fees vary depending on whether the purchaser or deceased is/was a Resident or Non-Resident
For additional information: